IPM is a ‘Cloud Service Provider’ from Microsoft Azure, the open and flexible company level cloud platform.
The North American company provides solutions based on the cloud for the creation of new services and the transformation of traditional customer services with the aim of extending them to the public Microsoft cloud. This ensures reliability, scalability and maximum compliance in accordance with new cloud computing standards.
Thanks to Microsoft Azure, IPM:
- Provides virtual machines Windows and Linux in seconds.
- Creates effective applications for web and mobile environments.
- Administers databases relating to SQL as a service.
- It provides long-lasting and scalable storage with high-availability.
- Synchronises the local Active Directory and only enables the start of session with Azure Active Directory.
- Administers security copies and recovery settings in the event of server disasters in the cloud.